Caring for our customers starts with caring for their products with our polystyrene packaging.
Our expanded polystyrene packaging is ideal for safeguarding goods while in transit or storage and provides perfect presentation when products reach your customer. It’s light (98% air) yet robust enough to provide an effective protective cushion.
At Molygran we cut, scoop or profile expanded polystyrene into any shape you need to create your high quality packaging, with design services available to all clients. We can also supply a pre-production sample, using CAD to CNC hot wire-cut technology.
We don’t mould polystyrene shapes, we convert polystyrene block into shapes. All packaging is made to order and each polystyrene packaging solution is bespoke to your product. Because we don’t mould, our set-up costs are virtually nil, yet we can still produce 100,000 items at a time to agreed and guaranteed deadlines. Truly, the best of both worlds.
Our expanded polystyrene packaging is available in all sizes, shapes, grades and every thickness. We can adapt packaging to display and protect any fragile item.
Over 40 years, we’ve designed and produced almost every type of polystyrene packaging imaginable. Contact us now to discuss your packaging needs.
Our Polystyrene Packaging solutions include –
- Edge protectors, corners, wedges, channels, boxes and mirror packs
- Sheets, pads and spacers for standard packaging
- Packs and the end caps (with or without bars) that protect TVs, PCs and other electrical equipment
- Cylinder and reel holders for the fabric and floor industries
- Display packaging for giftware, fancy goods, mugs, glasses and drinks
- Lipstick trays
- Test tube trays for the medical and educational sector
We also offer –
- Large polystyrene blocks up to 8’x4’x[4’] 2’ (2440mm/1220mm/610mm) or 2550mmx1400mmx1040mm
- Expanded Polystyrene and Stratocell (Polyethylene) supplied in any amount
Make sure your goods get to market in prime condition. Give them Molygran’s protective polystyrene packaging treatment.